[PATCH v4 0/2] serial: 8250_dw: Add ACPI support for uart on Hisilicon Hip05 SoC
From: Kefeng Wang
Date: Tue Aug 30 2016 - 23:35:27 EST
Handle all cases of dw8250_data->clk properly in dw8250_set_termios(), then
make it as the default set_termios callback for 8250 dw uart.
After that, add ACPI support for uart on Hisilicon Hip05 SoC, be careful that
it is not 16500 compatible, and with Heikki's patchset, we safely only add
ACPI identifier, due to the ACPI quirks in dw8250_quirks() only for "APMC0D08".
Change since v3:
- The new dev var patch is sent separately.
- Address the comment from Andy, and repost patches based on Heikki Krogerus's patchset
"[PATCHv2 0/3] serial: dw8250: ACPI tuning"
Change since v2:
- Add a new patch to use new var dev in probe
- Use built-in device properties to set device parameters for existing device probed by acpi,
suggested by Andy Shevchenko
Change since v1:
- Use acpi_match_device() instead of acpi_dev_found(), limit the check to the device
being probed and not a global search for whole DSDT (pointed by graeme.gregory@xxxxxxxxxx)
Kefeng Wang (2):
serial: 8250_dw: make dw8250_set_termios as default set_termios
serial: 8250_dw: add ACPI support for uart on Hisilicon Hip05 SoC
drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250_dw.c | 6 +++---
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)