Re: virtio_blk: Less function calls in init_vq() after error detection

From: Cornelia Huck
Date: Wed Sep 14 2016 - 04:10:33 EST

On Tue, 13 Sep 2016 20:24:58 +0200
Christian Borntraeger <borntraeger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> See, some of your patches are accepted, e.g. the memdup_user changes have usually
> been applied by most maintainers including myself. If maintainers won't take other change,
> please accept that. If you continue to waste peoples time by discussing "maybe" patches
> you actually risk that people will stop taking any patches from you including the "yes"
> ones.

FWIW, he already gained a place on my ignore list for pestering me
offline about his patches and not stopping even when told to do so. So
while I won't object if you choose to apply selected patches, I won't
comment on any and won't take any (hey, I even won't see them unless
someone else replies...)