[PATCH 2/2] pinctrl: stm32: move gpio irqs binding to optional
From: Alexandre TORGUE
Date: Thu Oct 20 2016 - 09:27:54 EST
stm32 pinctrl driver could be probed even if no interrupt controller
is defined to manage gpio irqs. Entries related to gpio irq management
are moved to optional.
Signed-off-by: Alexandre TORGUE <alexandre.torgue@xxxxxx>
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/st,stm32-pinctrl.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/st,stm32-pinctrl.txt
index f9753c4..b24583a 100644
@@ -14,11 +14,6 @@ Required properies:
- #size-cells : The value of this property must be 1
- ranges : defines mapping between pin controller node (parent) to
gpio-bank node (children).
- - interrupt-parent: phandle of the interrupt parent to which the external
- GPIO interrupts are forwarded to.
- - st,syscfg: Should be phandle/offset pair. The phandle to the syscon node
- which includes IRQ mux selection register, and the offset of the IRQ mux
- selection register.
- pins-are-numbered: Specify the subnodes are using numbered pinmux to
@@ -37,6 +32,11 @@ Required properties:
- reset: : Reference to the reset controller
+ - interrupt-parent: phandle of the interrupt parent to which the external
+ GPIO interrupts are forwarded to.
+ - st,syscfg: Should be phandle/offset pair. The phandle to the syscon node
+ which includes IRQ mux selection register, and the offset of the IRQ mux
+ selection register.