mm: testcases for RODATA: renamed Kconfig option

From: Valentin Rothberg
Date: Wed Feb 08 2017 - 04:35:39 EST

Hi Jinbum,

your commit bf9058f08772 ("mm: add arch-independent testcases for
RODATA") has shown up in today's linux next and ran into an issue with
another commit.

The added testcases depend on DEBUG_RODATA_TEST, which further depends
on DEBUG_RODATA. DEBUG_RODATA, however, has been renamed to
STRICT_KERNEL_RWX by commit 0f5bf6d0afe4 ("arch: Rename
CONFIG_DEBUG_RODATA and CONFIG_DEBUG_MODULE_RONX").

Long story short. DEBUG_RODATA_TEST is currently dead, since
DEBUG_RODATA doesn't exist anymore. If you want to, I can send a
trivial patch that renames the dependency and renames
DEBUG_RODATA_TEST to STRICT_KERNEL_RWX_TEST to keep consistency.

I detected the issue with scripts/checkkconfigsymbols.py.

Kind regards,
Valentin