Re: [GIT PULL] NTB bug fixes for v4.15

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Mon Nov 20 2017 - 17:37:27 EST

Hi Logan,

On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 23:51:48 -0700 Logan Gunthorpe <logang@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I do want to protest the timing and the lack of linux-next coverage.
> > If it has really been ready for months, why hasn't it been in
> > linux-next at all?
>
> Understood. I can't speak for Jon, but in the future if I have patches
> in the queue, I will definitely remind him to send it to Stephen for the
> linux-next tree. And I'll make sure it gets there ahead of the merge window.

OK, all I need is the (git) URL for a tree/branch (or tag) and a
contact (or more than one) to whom I can report conflicts and build
problems. I then fetch it every day (so all you have to do it add stuff
to that branch when it is ready).

I noticed that one of the current set of commits removed Jon as a
MAINTAINER, so I am not sure what part he would play.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell