Exclusive benefits for your Website!!

From: Kaalappan Nammurthi
Date: Thu Aug 02 2018 - 12:03:34 EST

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I wanted to reach out to you and know if you are looking to get more out of your business.

I highly recommend having an aesthetically pleasing and responsive website i.e one which adapts to mobile screens, as more than 50% of people access the website from their smartphones. (Your current website is not responsive, and can't be easily browsed on smartphones) People nowadays search on google to find whatever they need. And if you don't show up in the top results, you won't get their business. But I want you to get those customers. What do you say, shall we work together and get more customers for you?

We can help you increase the leads you can generate from the website and social media. We can help you get ranked highly in the Google search engine result pages for specific keywords.

If you would love to work on more leads and ultimately close more sales, please revert and let's discuss further.

Thank you for your precious time! Share your contact no. or Skype id after that I'd like to follow up about this with a quick phone call.

Thanks
Kaalappan Nammurthi