Dr Kabor Zongo

From: ATM VISA CARD
Date: Mon Mar 04 2019 - 13:39:56 EST

--
Dr Kabor Zongo sending this brief letter to for your partnership to
transfer $ 6 million US Dollars. I shall send you more information and
procedures when I receive positive response from you. the fund will be
transfer to you through atm visa card, i have make a proper
arrangement with the bank so that they can transfer the fund to you
through atm visa card as soon as i receive your information i will
forward it to the bank so that the bank can send you the atm visa
card, contact me through my private email id (atmvisa.
dapartcard201@xxxxxxxxx) call me if you are instrested +226 65 36 97
57 Dr Kabor Zongo