RMS: You did nothing wrong.

From: gameonlinux
Date: Sun Sep 22 2019 - 16:12:42 EST

You defended your friend and colleague; this is the correct thing for a man to do.

You will notice that the white men attack you and have their knives out the very moment an opportunity arises (not to mention the women, but that is a given), while the Latin men support you.

This should tell you all you need to know.

Your life's work has not been in vain: we: the programmers support you, and have supported you through our actions. We build free software, in accordance with your principals.

What do the proud white men and women do? They simply defend "white womanhood"; they attack you while embezzling the donations funded to your organizations. They do not program, they instead eject the programmers from their own founded projects and place female political officers at their heads (or an equivalent there-of).

These people are your enemies: white men and white women who exist only to exalt "the white woman". It is a tale as old as America, as old as England in-fact. It is the only care white men have. That is why they betray you.