Good day Psyborg,

From: Ernest Groth
Date: Sun Nov 24 2019 - 13:37:12 EST

Good day Psyborg,

I am Mr. Ernest F.Groth from United States of America and a lawyer by
profession.i want to use this opportunity to inform you about my late
client whom have the same surname with you died in auto accident here
in United States with his entire family dated 24th of June 2018 and
this my client deposited the sum of Eighty Eight Million, Six Hundred
Thousand Dollars (88,600,000.00 USD) in one of the bank in USA since
his demise, none of his family members are come to claim this funds
and i searched his relatives through CNN, VOA and other international
media and no avail.

I will like you to claims this fund and will back you up with the
documents. Contact me now for more details.

Barrister Ernest.