Re: [GIT PULL] Please pull RDMA subsystem changes

From: Jason Gunthorpe
Date: Wed Nov 27 2019 - 14:23:29 EST

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 10:19:52AM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 4:24 PM Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > There is one conflict with v5.4, the hunk should be resolved in favor of
> > rdma.git
>
> Ok, so no need for the (now two!) xa_erase() calls to be the
> "xa_erase_irq()" one?

Two? Yes dropping the irq is right.

-rc still had the irq call xa_store, but that part was removed in
this code in -next.

This conflict is because the fixes sent to -rc accidently missed that
-rc still had the irq and had a wrong xa_store.

I wanted to include the combined diff here, but git doesn't want to
show it to me :\

$ git show -c for-linus-merged drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mr.c
$ git show --cc for-linus-merged drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mr.c

It looks OK in your tree, thanks

Jason