Re: AW: AW: Slow I/O on USB media after commit f664a3cc17b7d0a2bc3b3ab96181e1029b0ec0e6

From: Andrea Vai
Date: Thu Nov 28 2019 - 06:40:21 EST

Il giorno gio, 28/11/2019 alle 08.12 +0000, Schmid, Carsten ha
scritto:

> [...]
>
> I assume the only thing that you change between the benchmarks
> is the kernel (and the modules, of course), right, Andrea?

It's my production machine, so apart from the changes involved in a
"normal use of a PC" I can say that there are no changes I am aware of
(apart from the kernel, and other changes you told me to do, such as
changing the IO scheduler, etc)... but please remember I am not an
expert, so feel free to ask me what other kind of changes I can tell
you about.

Thanks,
Andrea