[GIT PULL] nfsd change for 5.5

From: J. Bruce Fields
Date: Sat Dec 07 2019 - 12:14:08 EST

Please pull

git://linux-nfs.org/~bfields/linux.git tags/nfsd-5.5

for nfsd changes for 5.5.

This is a relatively quiet cycle for nfsd, mainly various bugfixes.

Possibly most interesting is Trond's fixes for some callback races that
were due to my incomplete understanding of rpc client shutdown.
Unfortunately at the last minute I've started noticing a new
intermittent failure to send callbacks. As the logic seems basically
correct, I'm leaving Trond's patches in for now, and hope to find a fix
in the next week so I don't have to revert those patches.

--b.

Al Viro (1):
race in exportfs_decode_fh()

Andy Shevchenko (1):
nfsd: remove private bin2hex implementation

Christoph Hellwig (2):
sunrpc: remove __KERNEL__ ifdefs
lockd: remove __KERNEL__ ifdefs

Chuck Lever (4):
svcrdma: Improve DMA mapping trace points
SUNRPC: Trace gssproxy upcall results
SUNRPC: Fix svcauth_gss_proxy_init()
SUNRPC: Fix backchannel latency metrics

J. Bruce Fields (4):
nfsd: "\%s" should be "%s"
nfsd: mark cb path down on unknown errors
nfsd: document callback_wq serialization of callback code
nfsd: restore NFSv3 ACL support

Mao Wenan (1):
nfsd: Drop LIST_HEAD where the variable it declares is never used.

NeilBrown (1):
nfsd: check for EBUSY from vfs_rmdir/vfs_unink.

Olga Kornievskaia (1):
NFSD fixing possible null pointer derefering in copy offload

Patrick Steinhardt (1):
nfsd: depend on CRYPTO_MD5 for legacy client tracking

Pavel Tikhomirov (1):
sunrpc: fix crash when cache_head become valid before update

Scott Mayhew (3):
nfsd4: fix up replay_matches_cache()
nfsd: Fix cld_net->cn_tfm initialization
nfsd: v4 support requires CRYPTO_SHA256

Trond Myklebust (3):
nfsd: minor 4.1 callback cleanup
nfsd: Fix races between nfsd4_cb_release() and nfsd4_shutdown_callback()
nfsd: Ensure CLONE persists data and metadata changes to the target file

YueHaibing (1):
nfsd: remove set but not used variable 'len'

fs/exportfs/expfs.c | 31 +++++----
fs/nfsd/Kconfig | 3 +-
fs/nfsd/filecache.c | 2 -
fs/nfsd/nfs4callback.c | 104 +++++++++++++++++++++++------
fs/nfsd/nfs4proc.c | 6 +-
fs/nfsd/nfs4recover.c | 23 +++----
fs/nfsd/nfs4state.c | 19 ++++--
fs/nfsd/nfs4xdr.c | 2 -
fs/nfsd/nfsd.h | 3 +-
fs/nfsd/nfssvc.c | 3 +-
fs/nfsd/state.h | 1 +
fs/nfsd/vfs.c | 20 +++++-
fs/nfsd/vfs.h | 2 +-
include/linux/lockd/debug.h | 4 --
include/linux/lockd/lockd.h | 4 --
include/linux/sunrpc/auth.h | 3 -
include/linux/sunrpc/auth_gss.h | 2 -
include/linux/sunrpc/clnt.h | 3 -
include/linux/sunrpc/gss_api.h | 2 -
include/linux/sunrpc/gss_err.h | 3 -
include/linux/sunrpc/msg_prot.h | 3 -
include/linux/sunrpc/rpc_pipe_fs.h | 3 -
include/linux/sunrpc/svcauth.h | 4 --
include/linux/sunrpc/svcauth_gss.h | 2 -
include/linux/sunrpc/xdr.h | 3 -
include/linux/sunrpc/xprt.h | 4 --
include/linux/sunrpc/xprtsock.h | 4 --
include/trace/events/rpcgss.h | 45 +++++++++++++
include/trace/events/rpcrdma.h | 30 +++++++--
include/trace/events/sunrpc.h | 55 +++++++++++++++
net/sunrpc/auth_gss/gss_mech_switch.c | 4 +-
net/sunrpc/auth_gss/svcauth_gss.c | 92 ++++++++++++++++++-------
net/sunrpc/cache.c | 6 --
net/sunrpc/svc.c | 2 +
net/sunrpc/svcauth.c | 2 +
net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svc_rdma_backchannel.c | 1 +
net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svc_rdma_sendto.c | 8 ++-
net/sunrpc/xprtsock.c | 3 +-