Your Urgent Reply,

From: Mr. Scott Donald
Date: Tue Apr 07 2020 - 06:20:36 EST

Dear Friend,
I'm Mr. Scott Donald a Succesful business Man. dealing with
Exportation, I got your email contact through search to let you know
my Ugly Situation Am a dying Man here in California Los Angeles
Hospital Bed in (USA), I Lost my Wife and my only Daughter for
Coronavirus and my Doctor said to me that i don't have enough time to
live any more, i have a project that am about to handover to you. i
have already instructed the Barcley Bank of London to transfer my fund
sum of Â3,7M GBP to you as to enable you give 50% to Charitable Home
and take 50% and i have already given all i have here in America to
Charitable home I also ask my Doctor to help me get to you in case you
did not hear from me again, my Doctor Whatsapp Number here is
+13019692737

Hope To Hear From You.
RegardS
Mr. Scott Donald