Re: [PATCH] afs: Fix memory leak in afs_put_sysnames()
From: Markus Elfring
Date: Mon Jun 01 2020 - 07:18:38 EST
> sysnames should be freed after refcnt being decreased to zero in
* I suggest to use the wording âreference counterâ.
* Where did you notice a âmemory leakâ here?
> Besides, it would be better set net->sysnames
> to 'NULL' after net->sysnames being released if afs_put_sysnames()
> aims on an afs_sysnames object.
* Would you like to consider an adjustment for this information?
* How do you think about to add an imperative wording?
* Will the tag âFixesâ become relevant for the commit message?