Re: [GIT PULL] Btrfs updates for 5.10

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Wed Oct 14 2020 - 21:19:56 EST

Hi David,

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 22:25:02 +0200 David Sterba <dsterba@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mishaps:
>
> - commit 62cf5391209a ("btrfs: move btrfs_rm_dev_replace_free_srcdev
> outside of all locks") is a rebase leftover after the patch got
> merged to 5.9-rc8 as a466c85edc6f ("btrfs: move
> btrfs_rm_dev_replace_free_srcdev outside of all locks"), the
> remaining part is trivial and the patch is in the middle of the
> series so I'm keeping it there instead of rebasing

And yet, this entire pull request has been rebased since what was in
linux-next on Tuesday (and what would still be there today except I
dropped it because of several conflicts) ... it looks like it was
rebased a week ago, but then never included in your "for-next" branch.
So I supposed it has had your internal testing, at least.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell