On 2/13/21 7:00 AM, Bhaskar Chowdhury wrote:True,I will keep that in mind, if I come across something like that in
Signed-off-by: Bhaskar Chowdhury <unixbhaskar@xxxxxxxxx>
I was about to Ack this one, but really, all of these tiny cx18 patches
should be merged into just one patch.
drivers/media/pci/cx18/cx18-firmware.c | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/drivers/media/pci/cx18/cx18-firmware.c b/drivers/media/pci/cx18/cx18-firmware.c
index 876b96c11290..fdac310d7477 100644
@@ -244,7 +244,7 @@ void cx18_init_power(struct cx18 *cx, int lowpwr)
* an error of less than 0.13 ppm which is way, way better than any off
* the shelf crystal will have for accuracy anyway.
- * Below I aim to run the PLLs' VCOs near 400 MHz to minimze errors.
+ * Below I aim to run the PLLs' VCOs near 400 MHz to minimize errors.
* Many thanks to Jeff Campbell and Mike Bradley for their extensive
* investigation, experimentation, testing, and suggested solutions of
Description: PGP signature