Re: linux-next: manual merge of the cgroup tree with the kvm tree

From: Vipin Sharma
Date: Thu Apr 22 2021 - 13:10:02 EST

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 12:47 AM Paolo Bonzini <pbonzini@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You can check the current state of the merge in the queue branch of the
> KVM tree. This is what I plan to merge if Tejun agrees. That would be
> helpful indeed!

Merge looks fine from my patch perspective. However, one thing is missing:

In sev_guest_init() after sev_asid_free() call we should also write
set sev->es_false = false.

Without this the main intent of Sean's patch will be missing in the merge.

I can send you the patch but just wanted to know if that will be right because
originally it is Sean's fix and I am not sure how to give him credit
in my patch.
May be Reported-By?

Thanks
Vipin