Re: [RFC v2-fix 1/1] x86/traps: Add #VE support for TDX guest

From: Dave Hansen
Date: Fri May 21 2021 - 15:15:18 EST

On 5/21/21 11:45 AM, Kuppuswamy, Sathyanarayanan wrote:
> You have any other comments on this patch? If not, can you reply with your
> Reviewed-by tag?

Sathya, I've been rather busy with your own patches and your colleagues
TDX patches. I've clearly communicated to you which patches I plan to
provide a review for. I'll get to them, although not quite at the speed
you would like.

If you would like to get a quicker review, I'd highly suggest you go
find some of your TDX colleagues' code that needs its quality improved
and help by providing them reviews. Reviews are a two-way street, not
just a service provided by maintainers to contributors.

You could also make good use of your time by going back over all of the
review comments I've made up to this point and doing a pass over your
work to ensure that I don't have to continue to repeat myself and waste
review efforts. You could add a spell checker to your workflow, or
scripting to check for language conventions like avoiding "us" and "we".
You could also seek out help to raise the quality of your
communications. It isn't just reviewers that can help raise the quality
of your contributions.