Re: problem in changing from active to passive mode

From: Julia Lawall
Date: Mon Oct 25 2021 - 16:49:58 EST

Thanks for the feedback. I see that if I change the mode from active to
passive and back to active, I end up in active powersave, not active
performance. Changing the governor to performance does reproducethe
original performance.

Still, I have the impression that the performance with passive/schedutil
is excessively bad because the frequency is excessively low. But my
machines are not available at the moment, so I will have to try again
tomorrow to see what exactly is going on.

julia