Hello Dear,

From: Mrs.Nicole Marois
Date: Mon Nov 29 2021 - 14:27:41 EST

Hello Dear,

Please do not feel disturbed for contacting you, based on the critical
condition I find mine self though, it's not financial problem, but my
health you might have know that cancer is not what to talk home about,
I am married to Mr.Duclos Marois who worked with Tunisia embassy in
Burkina Faso for nine years before he died in the year 2012.We were
married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief
illness that lasted for five days.

Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was
alive he deposited the sum of US$ 9.2m (Nine million two hundred
thousand dollars) in a bank in Burkina Faso, Presently this money is
still in bank. And My Doctor told me that I don't have much time to
live because of the cancer problem, Having known my condition I
decided to hand you over this fond to take care of the less-privileged
people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct
herein. I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your
personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity" people and
helping the orphanage.

I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by the Government. I grew
up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member,

Regards,

Mrs.Nicole Marois.
written from Hospital.