Re: Linux regressions report for mainline [2022-08-28]

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sun Aug 28 2022 - 14:41:52 EST

On Sun, Aug 28, 2022 at 11:23 AM Regzbot (on behalf of Thorsten
Leemhuis) <regressions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Not sure, maybe it would have been good if the following fix would have
> found the way into rc3, as it seems more than just one or two people
> already stumbled over the regression fixed by it:
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/commit/?h=master&id a8e0f6b01b14b2e28ba144e112c883f03a3db2
> https://lore.kernel.org/all/?qœbffc7*

Neither of those links are valid for me.

"a8e0f6b01b14b2e28ba144e112c883f03a3db2" doesn't exist in linux-next.
never mind that that isn't valid link syntax anyway.

The lore.kernel.org link is also just random noise.

So I'm not actually sure what you are trying to say...

Linus