Re: [Tab-elections] Results from the 2022 LF TAB election

From: Chris Mason
Date: Thu Sep 15 2022 - 04:10:10 EST

On 9/15/22 8:44 AM, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
There were 960 eligible voters for the 2022 Linux Foundation Technical
Advisory Board election, of whom 267 cast ballots. The results were:

1. Kees Cook
2. Christian Brauner
3. Jakub Kicinski
4. Dan Williams
5. Dave Hansen
---
6. Chris Mason
7. KP Singh

The top five candidates will serve two-year terms on the TAB. Thanks to
all who participated in this years election; please reach out to
tab-elections@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have any questions.

Thanks for running the elections this year, and also thanks to Laura Abbott for working through our transition to the fully online elections.

Congratulations to all the winners, I think the online process worked really well, and I don't miss carrying around the ballot scanner in my luggage at all.

jon

P.S. On a personal note: a special "thank you" to Chris Mason, who has
led the TAB well for many years.

Oh, it's my turn to thank this year's TAB for taking over the reins, and also everyone that has put up with me over the years. I've learned a great deal from my time on the TAB, and I'm looking forward seeing you all on the lists and at future conferences.

-chris