Re: Who is looking at CVEs to prevent them?

From: Dan Carpenter
Date: Tue Mar 07 2023 - 06:54:35 EST

On Tue, Mar 07, 2023 at 12:42:03PM +0100, Vlastimil Babka wrote:
> Why do you keep adding linux-mm to the Cc list of random threads that are
> not about MM?

That's kbuild-bot stuff. The kbuild-bot generates those emails and I
just look them over and hit send.

I don't why the kbuild bot CCs linux-mm either... Let me ask the devs
about that. A lot of the -mm warning are correct but just the CC list
is weird.

The kbuild-bot stuff is really nice for me. The kbuild-bot doesn't use
the cross function DB so everything is local to the function and easy to
review.

regards,
dan carpenter