Experimental AI Correlation for Psychiatry (A followup to We X, Fair Stream Philosophy, Low Jitter)

From: Ywe Caerlyn
Date: Thu Mar 14 2024 - 04:16:23 EST

I have done most of the work with fair stream philosophy now. I will look over the development of it.

I have a follow up coming if you are interested:

- Experimental AI Correlation for Psychiatry

AI's best use is for symbol correlation or Archetype correlation grouping similar symbols, into "archetypes", and distinguishable features. This way one can read scizophrenic symbol communication, and even include the arabic ALLA into this, getting the divine opinion.

This may be a next big thing in psychiatry, and will do all the work of subconscious symbol analysis automatically.

For an example, see https://www.youtube.com/@Nehchen

Concept released in the best Fair Source spirit.

Serenity,
Ywe Cærlyn.