Re: [GIT PULL] tomoyo update for v6.10

From: Tetsuo Handa
Date: Thu Jun 06 2024 - 18:42:26 EST

On 2024/06/07 7:22, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jun 2024 at 15:13, Tetsuo Handa
> <penguin-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> On 2024/06/07 1:50, Linus Torvalds wrote:

>>> Tssk, tssk. I want to see a proper pull request from a signed tag.
>>>
>>> I did find the tag in your repo, so I pulled it, but please don't make
>>> me have to go look for it.
>>
>> Excuse me, but what did I miss?
>
> Note how it doesn't actually mention the tag-name anywhere.

Oops, I didn't notice that

git request-pull tomoyo-pr-20240606 git://git.code.sf.net/p/tomoyo/tomoyo.git

command does not include the tag name in the output. (Since I previously didn't
need to manually add the tag name, this seems to be caused by moving to the new
repository.)

That line should have been in the following format.

git://git.code.sf.net/p/tomoyo/tomoyo.git tags/$tagname

I'll add the tag name manually. Thank you for pointing this out.