> From: SURESTORE_SUPPORT@HP-Loveland-om10.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 95 08:40:05 -0600
Subject: Command Set to be Available soon

Hello,

I would like to thank all of you who wrote us asking about wanting to
get the command set to beable to write your own drivers and
applications.

As a result of all these requests I was able to take them to the
powers that be and show them the wants and needs of all of you.

Action is happenning right now. We a in the process right now putting
a package together right now. I am not sure when it will be available
but it will be in the near future. I can not garantee when it will be
available but the best bet is to keep an eye on our FTP site at

ftp://col.hp.com/dist/surestore/cd-writer/

over the next month or so.

I hope this is good news for you.

Lane Williams
HP CMS Customer Support Tech.

--
-- Attention Radio Amateurs: For information on "Linux for Hams",
-- read the WWW page http://www.hams.com/LinuxForHams,