Re: Unices are created equal, but ...

Wed, 17 Apr 1996 03:19:54 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 16 Apr 1996, Jim Haynes wrote:

> We used a packaged named Musbus from Monash U., Australia, which is a
> simulated multi-user time-sharing load. Had a hard time getting it to
> run on both BSD and Linux, and when it did run we had a hard time believing
> what it told us. However the concept seems to be good.

Hmm, (I'll not ask what the results were, but ....) why do you have a
hard time bleaving it ? Was it because you hacked the code to get it to
compile, or because it said the oppsite to what you thought it would (or
no differance between them) ? Or because the results were too changeable ?
Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.