Re: > 64 MB of RAM

Edward Dunagin (edunagin@bbs.highnet2.columbus.oh.us)
Fri, 10 May 1996 13:00:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 8 May 1996, Kevin Buettner wrote:

> > On Sat, 4 May 1996, Kevin Buettner wrote:
> >
> > > Memory prices seem to be falling and I am contemplating buying more
> > > memory.
>
> So what am I going to do? Don't know yet. I'll probably buy more
> memory, but I won't go over 64 MB total. Does anyone know whether
> memory prices are supposed to continue to fall?

now if i had an answer to that question, i'd go short in the stock
market<g>.

HIGHnet2 BBS (Hemophiliacs In Good Health) is a FREE support BBS for the
community of folks with blood disorders and their caregivers. If you would
like to register and use this telnetable BBS, please send email providing
details to:
dirks@bbs.highnet2.columbus.oh.us or 14.4k modem (614)847-7316
You will then be sent an application.