Re: Javaconfig?

Steffan Henke (henker@informatik.uni-bremen.de)
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 05:14:33 +0100 (GMT+0100)

On Wed, 10 Jul 1996, Jason Eggleston wrote:

> Linux is probably expected to be more secure than those other operating
> systems. I do like the idea of remote compilation, if it can be secure
> and fast. I just wonder who would/could do it.

Another interesting thing would be to reboot the remote machine after
the 'make remotezlilo' and see if the kernel works the way I expect it to.
If it does not, I could skip the version and wait for the next patch :)

Regards,

Steffan

... Our continuing mission: To seek out knowledge of C, to explore
strange UNIX commands, and to boldly code where no one has man page 4.