Re: ide-cd problems

From: tabris
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 08:49:57 EST

cdrecord: No write mode specified.
cdrecord: Asuming -tao mode.
cdrecord: Future versions of cdrecord may have different drive dependent defaults.
scsidev: 'ATAPI:0,0,0'
devname: 'ATAPI'
scsibus: 0 target: 0 lun: 0
Warning: Using ATA Packet interface.
Warning: The related libscg interface code is in pre alpha.
Warning: There may be fatal problems.
SCSI buffer size: 64512
Cdrecord-Clone 2.01a27-dvd (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2004 Jörg Schilling
Note: This version is an unofficial (modified) version with DVD support
Note: and therefore may have bugs that are not present in the original.
Note: Please send bug reports or support requests to <warly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
Note: The author of cdrecord should not be bothered with problems in this version.
TOC Type: 1 = CD-ROM
Using libscg version 'schily-0.8'.
atapi: 1
Device type : Removable CD-ROM
Version : 0
Response Format: 2
Capabilities :
Vendor_info : 'TDK '
Identifikation : 'CDRW241040B '
Revision : '57S2'
Device seems to be: Generic mmc CD-RW.
Current: 0x0009
Profile: 0x000A
Profile: 0x0009 (current)
Profile: 0x0008
Profile: 0x0002 (current)
Using generic SCSI-3/mmc CD-R/CD-RW driver (mmc_cdr).
Driver flags : MMC-3 SWABAUDIO BURNFREE
Supported modes: TAO PACKET SAO SAO/R96P SAO/R96R RAW/R16 RAW/R96P RAW/R96R
Drive buf size : 1966272 = 1920 KB
FIFO size : 4194304 = 4096 KB
cdrecord: No write mode specified.
cdrecord: Asuming -tao mode.
cdrecord: Future versions of cdrecord may have different drive dependent defaults.
scsidev: '/dev/cdrom'
devname: '/dev/cdrom'
scsibus: -2 target: -2 lun: -2
Warning: Open by 'devname' is unintentional and not supported.
Linux sg driver version: 3.5.27
cdrecord: Warning: using inofficial libscg transport code version (warly-scsi-linux-sg.c-1.80-mdk '@(#)scsi-linux-sg.c 1.80 04/03/08 Copyright 1997 J. Schilling').
[...]
Track 01: data 405 MB
Total size: 466 MB (46:10.90) = 207818 sectors
Lout start: 466 MB (46:12/68) = 207818 sectors
Current Secsize: 2048
ATIP info from disk:
Indicated writing power: 4
Is not unrestricted
Is not erasable
Disk sub type: Medium Type A, high Beta category (A+) (3)
ATIP start of lead in: -11849 (97:24/01)
ATIP start of lead out: 359848 (79:59/73)
Disk type: Long strategy type (Cyanine, AZO or similar)
Manuf. index: 25
Manufacturer: Taiyo Yuden Company Limited
Blocks total: 359848 Blocks current: 359848 Blocks remaining: 152030
Starting to write CD/DVD at speed 8.0 in dummy TAO mode for single session.
Last chance to quit, starting dummy write in 9 seconds. 8 seconds.cdrecord: fifo had 64 puts and 0 gets.
cdrecord: fifo was 0 times empty and 1 times full, min fill was 0%.