Re: 2.6.17-mm1

From: Mel Gorman
Date: Mon Jun 26 2006 - 11:14:32 EST

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Franck Bui-Huu wrote:

Mel Gorman wrote:

Lets close this out first and then figure out where to go next. The following
patch should fix the problem where mem_map is offset twice when ARCH_PFN_OFFSET
!= 0 and documents what ARCH_PFN_OFFSET is for.

why not dropping the initial patch, and resubmit the whole thing that
can be called an optimization rather than a fix ?

Also works. I note that the patch has been dropped from -mm so I'll revisit it after the next -mm release.

<snipped>

--
Mel Gorman
Part-time Phd Student Linux Technology Center