Re: pull request: bluetooth-next 2012-05-16

From: Gustavo Padovan
Date: Wed May 16 2012 - 15:24:36 EST

* John W. Linville <linville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2012-05-16 14:09:24 -0400]:

> [...]
> > Bluetooth: Correct ediv in SMP
> > Bluetooth: Correct length calc in L2CAP conf rsp
> > Bluetooth: Correct CID endian notation
> > Bluetooth: Convert error codes to le16
> > Bluetooth: trivial: Fix endian conversion mode
> > Bluetooth: trivial: Correct types
> > Bluetooth: Fix type in cpu_to_le conversion
> > Bluetooth: Fix opcode access in hci_complete
> > Bluetooth: trivial: Remove sparse warnings
> > Bluetooth: Silence sparse warning
> > Bluetooth: Comments and style fixes
> > Bluetooth: Remove unneeded timer clear
> > Bluetooth: Make L2CAP chan_add functions static
> > Bluetooth: Remove unneeded zero initialization
> > Bluetooth: Add Read Local AMP Info to init
> > Bluetooth: Adds set_default function in L2CAP setup
> > Bluetooth: Fix debug printing unallocated name
> > Bluetooth: trivial: Remove empty line
> > Bluetooth: Remove unneeded calculation and magic number
> >
> > Cristian Chilipirea (1):
> > Bluetooth: Fixed checkpatch warnings
> >
> > David Herrmann (5):
> > Bluetooth: Remove redundant hdev->parent field
> > Bluetooth: vhci: Ignore return code of nonseekable_open()
> > Bluetooth: Move hci_alloc/free_dev close to hci_register/unregister_dev
> > Bluetooth: Move device initialization to hci_alloc_dev()
> > Bluetooth: Remove unneeded initialization in hci_alloc_dev()
> >
> > Eldad Zack (1):
> > Bluetooth: bnep: use constant for ethertype
> >
> > Gustavo Padovan (13):
> > Bluetooth: Remove sk parameter from l2cap_chan_create()
> > Bluetooth: Remove err parameter from alloc_skb()
> > Bluetooth: remove unneeded declaration of sco_conn_del()
> > Bluetooth: Remove unneeded elements from size calculation
> > Bluetooth: Remove hlen variable
> > Bluetooth: notify userspace of security level change
> > Bluetooth: Fix wrong set of skb fragments
> > Bluetooth: Fix packet size provided to the controller
> > Bluetooth: Fix skb length calculation
> > Bluetooth: improve readability of l2cap_seq_list code
> > Bluetooth: report the right security level in getsockopt
> > Bluetooth: Create flags for bt_sk()
> > Bluetooth: Report proper error number in disconnection
> >
> > Hemant Gupta (5):
> > Bluetooth: Send correct address type for LTK
> > Bluetooth: Fix clearing discovery type when stopping discovery
> > Bluetooth: mgmt: Fix missing connect failed event for LE
> > Bluetooth: mgmt: Fix address type while loading Long Term Key
> > Bluetooth: Don't distribute keys in case of Encryption Failure
> >
> > Ido Yariv (1):
> > Bluetooth: Search global l2cap channels by src/dst addresses
> >
> > Jesper Juhl (1):
> > Bluetooth: btmrvl_sdio: remove pointless conditional before release_firmware()
> >
> > Johan Hedberg (2):
> > Bluetooth: mgmt: Fix device_connected sending order
> > Bluetooth: Fix Inquiry with RSSI event mask
> >
> > Larry Finger (1):
> > rtlwifi: fix for race condition when firmware is cached
>
> ????
>
> What did you do here? I thought that maybe you had pulled from the
> wireless tree, but the commit ID is different.

I did pull from there, actually bluetooth tree, but they have the same head
now. Something went wrong in the process of re-doing the tree. Sorry for waste
you time here, John.

I did a correct merge now, the hashs are the same in bluetooth-next:

671267b Bluetooth: mgmt: Fix device_connected sending order
a7d7723 Bluetooth: notify userspace of security level change
574e02a rtlwifi: fix for race condition when firmware is cached

and in wireless:

671267b Bluetooth: mgmt: Fix device_connected sending order
a7d7723 Bluetooth: notify userspace of security level change
574e02a rtlwifi: fix for race condition when firmware is cached

Gustavo

---

The following changes since commit 341352d13dae752610342923c53ebe461624ee2c:

iwlwifi: fix-up some merge damage from commit 0d6c4a2 (2012-05-08 22:18:09 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth-next for-upstream

for you to fetch changes up to 48af33a8ff98515915fb40021de91066f2a45d49:

Bluetooth: Use hci_conn data to handle failed LE Connection Complete (2012-05-16 16:14:47 -0300)

[...]

Andrzej Kaczmarek (1):
Bluetooth: Use hci_conn data to handle failed LE Connection Complete

Cristian Chilipirea (1):
Bluetooth: Fixed checkpatch warnings

David Herrmann (5):
Bluetooth: Remove redundant hdev->parent field
Bluetooth: vhci: Ignore return code of nonseekable_open()
Bluetooth: Move hci_alloc/free_dev close to hci_register/unregister_dev
Bluetooth: Move device initialization to hci_alloc_dev()
Bluetooth: Remove unneeded initialization in hci_alloc_dev()

Eldad Zack (1):
Bluetooth: bnep: use constant for ethertype

Gustavo Padovan (14):
Bluetooth: Remove sk parameter from l2cap_chan_create()
Bluetooth: Remove err parameter from alloc_skb()
Bluetooth: remove unneeded declaration of sco_conn_del()
Bluetooth: Remove unneeded elements from size calculation
Bluetooth: Remove hlen variable
Bluetooth: notify userspace of security level change
Merge git://git.kernel.org/.../bluetooth/bluetooth
[...]

Lukasz Rymanowski (1):
Bluetooth: Remove not needed status parameter

Marcel Holtmann (11):
Bluetooth: Add TX power tag to EIR data
Bluetooth: Handle EIR tags for Device ID
Bluetooth: Add management command for setting Device ID
Bluetooth: Fix broken usage of put_unaligned_le16
Bluetooth: Fix broken usage of get_unaligned_le16
Bluetooth: Update management interface revision
Bluetooth: Split error handling for L2CAP listen sockets
Bluetooth: Split error handling for SCO listen sockets
Bluetooth: Don't check source address in SCO bind function
Bluetooth: Restrict to one SCO listening socket
Bluetooth: Enable Low Energy support by default

Mat Martineau (17):
Bluetooth: Add definitions and struct members for new ERTM state machine
Bluetooth: Add a structure to carry ERTM data in skb control blocks
Bluetooth: Add the l2cap_seq_list structure for tracking frames
Bluetooth: Functions for handling ERTM control fields
Bluetooth: Improve ERTM sequence number offset calculation
Bluetooth: Remove duplicate structure members from bt_skb_cb
Bluetooth: Move recently-added ERTM header packing functions
Bluetooth: Initialize new l2cap_chan structure members
Bluetooth: Remove unused function
Bluetooth: Make better use of l2cap_chan reference counting
Bluetooth: Add Code Aurora Forum copyright
Bluetooth: Refactor L2CAP ERTM and streaming transmit segmentation
Bluetooth: Update tx_send_head when sending ERTM data
Bluetooth: Initialize the transmit queue for L2CAP streaming mode
Bluetooth: Fix a redundant and problematic incoming MTU check
Bluetooth: Restore locking semantics when looking up L2CAP channels
Bluetooth: Lock the L2CAP channel when sending

Michael Gruetzner (1):
Bluetooth: Add support for Foxconn/Hon Hai AR5BBU22 0489:E03C

Mikel Astiz (3):
Bluetooth: Use unsigned int instead of signed int
Bluetooth: Remove unnecessary check
Bluetooth: btusb: Dynamic alternate setting

Syam Sidhardhan (5):
Bluetooth: mgmt: Remove unwanted goto statements
Bluetooth: remove header declared but not defined
Bluetooth: Remove strtoba header declared but not defined
Bluetooth: Remove unused hci_le_ltk_reply()
Bluetooth: Remove unused hci_le_ltk_neg_reply()

Szymon Janc (2):
Bluetooth: mgmt: Fix some code style and indentation issues
Bluetooth: mgmt: Don't allow to set invalid value to DeviceID source

Ulisses Furquim (1):
Bluetooth: Fix registering hci with duplicate name

Vinicius Costa Gomes (1):
Bluetooth: Add support for reusing the same hci_conn for LE links

Vishal Agarwal (1):
Bluetooth: Fix EIR data generation for mgmt_device_found

drivers/bluetooth/ath3k.c | 6 +
drivers/bluetooth/btmrvl_drv.h | 3 +
drivers/bluetooth/btmrvl_main.c | 56 +--
drivers/bluetooth/btmrvl_sdio.c | 112 +++++-
drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c | 16 +-
drivers/bluetooth/hci_ldisc.c | 2 +-
drivers/bluetooth/hci_vhci.c | 3 +-
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/pci.c | 16 +-
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/usb.c | 10 +-
include/net/bluetooth/bluetooth.h | 31 +-
include/net/bluetooth/hci.h | 8 +-
include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h | 67 ++--
include/net/bluetooth/l2cap.h | 93 ++++-
include/net/bluetooth/mgmt.h | 9 +
include/net/bluetooth/smp.h | 2 +-
net/bluetooth/af_bluetooth.c | 8 +-
net/bluetooth/bnep/core.c | 2 +-