Re: [2.6.0-test11]: It doesn't boot with a bootcd

From: Jin Suh
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 09:18:21 EST

I use Lilo way as following:

append initrd=ramdisk.img root=/dev/ram0 rootfs=tmpfs vga=791
The "vga=normal" acts like no framebuffer (same problem). If I don't use the
framebuffer, I don't pass vga=791.

I don't see any boot ptompt and I watch the little led on cdrom. It doen't seem
to load anything. When I push the cd eject button, the cd comes out. Usually
when it loads, it doesn't come out by pushing the button.
Jin