Re: [v2] net: phy: fixed: propagate fixed link values to struct

From: Stas Sergeev
Date: Wed Aug 26 2015 - 11:51:27 EST

26.08.2015 17:58, Madalin Bucur ÐÐÑÐÑ:
> The fixed link values parsed from the device tree are stored in
> the struct fixed_phy member status. The struct phy_device members
> speed, duplex were not updated.

ACK, but IMHO it will make more sense if you include that
into your upcoming patch set rather than sending separately,
as otherwise there is simply no in-kernel users of that new
functionality (all the current users likely do not access
these fields as early as you want to, so they don't care).
In any case, the patch looks good to me and the policy is
up to others.