Dear Friend,

From: Salif Mohammed
Date: Tue Jul 16 2019 - 19:47:10 EST

Dear Friend,
I am delighted to get across to you for a confidential private business “ investment proposal” worth of US$ 22 Million in which your partnership and trust is highly required.

For more details and the procedure, kindly provide me with your following information:

1) Your Full name

2) Occupation

3) Full contact address with your direct mobile phone number.

4) Marital status

5) Copy of your International passport/National ID card.

Shortly after receiving all the above listed information from you as the affirmation of your total interest, I shall email you with every details that you need for us to proceed.

Sincerely,

Salif Mohammed.

Senior Auditor

Dubai Islamic Bank,