Reminder: 3 open syzbot bugs in "fs/btrfs" subsystem

From: Eric Biggers
Date: Tue Jul 23 2019 - 22:42:27 EST

[This email was generated by a script. Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 3 of them as possibly being bugs in the "fs/btrfs" subsystem. I've
listed these reports below, sorted by an algorithm that tries to list first the
reports most likely to be still valid, important, and actionable.

Of these 3 bugs, 1 was seen in mainline in the last week.

If you believe a bug is no longer valid, please close the syzbot report by
sending a '#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the
original thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed a bug to the "fs/btrfs" subsystem, please let me
know, and if possible forward the report to the correct people or mailing list.

Here are the bugs:

Title: kernel BUG at fs/btrfs/volumes.c:LINE!
Last occurred: 2 days ago
Reported: 412 days ago
Branches: Mainline and others
Dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=d50670eeb21302915bde3f25871dfb7ea43db1e4
Original thread: https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/00000000000096009b056df92dc1@xxxxxxxxxx/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

The original thread for this bug received 6 replies; the last was 42 days ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: syzbot+5b658d997a83984507a6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread. For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/00000000000096009b056df92dc1@xxxxxxxxxx

Title: general protection fault in btrfs_scan_one_device
Last occurred: 170 days ago
Reported: 250 days ago
Branches: Mainline and others
Dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=b54f2496d4cd5132c35cfc274a72ca9aff353ee5
Original thread: https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000ad2edc057ab76675@xxxxxxxxxx/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: syzbot+46048b9c7ec2fe0d4885@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread. For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/000000000000ad2edc057ab76675@xxxxxxxxxx

Title: invalid opcode in close_fs_devices
Last occurred: 81 days ago
Reported: 236 days ago
Branches: Mainline
Dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=5b65d7b852d4fe7f77af72e2f2c7a36837250c67
Original thread: https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/0000000000005852b8057bc8b123@xxxxxxxxxx/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

The original thread for this bug received 1 reply, 235 days ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: syzbot+cabf977d00d3db1fdc37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://lkml.kernel.org/r/0000000000005852b8057bc8b123@xxxxxxxxxx