Re: linux-mm@xxxxxxxxx - limping on a backup

From: Jason Gunthorpe
Date: Mon Jun 28 2021 - 09:46:14 EST

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 03:26:07PM -0400, Benjamin LaHaise wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 12:21:24PM -0700, James Bottomley wrote:
> > >
> > > Maybe the btrfs bugs should get fixed.
> >
> > I believe we can do both.
>
> If I were unresponsive at fixing issues, I would understand the need to
> migrate services,

Well, the DKIM issue has been left unresolved for a long time.

I saw on the bug conversation there seems to be no clear path to fix
it?

The LF/vger lists don't have this problem. The amount of email
impacted via recipient spam filtering seems to be increasing every
month, and tools like b4 don't work as intended.

It is not some minor complaint.

Jason