Re: No keyboard from 2.1.91 and up

Fabricio Chalub (fchalub@bigfoot.com)
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 00:21:13 -0300

Like I said, I changed my compiler to egcs/pgcc and it worked fine... :P
But I don't, this sounds *very* strange. The strange thing, as Linus noted,
is that are exacly 0 (zero) changes in any pc-keyboard related driver...
Weird.

[]s fabricio

-----Original Message-----
From: Jarkko Vaaraniemi <jvaarani@koillismaa.fi>
To: linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu <linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu>
Date: Segunda-feira, 13 de Abril de 1998 22:44
Subject: Re: No keyboard from 2.1.91 and up

I'm also having troubles with keyboard on my box.. It works fine with
2.1.90 but when I try to boot 2.1.91-> kernels it just reports keyboard
timeout and i have to reboot my machine remotely trough network..
I have ps/2 style mouse & keyboard connectors on this computer.

___
Jarkko Vääräniemi - Jake / Moottori
http://www.koillismaa.fi/~jvaarani
Jake^MTR / #moottori / IRCnet