[PATCH trivial] spi: spi-mem: Fix typo, s/fallback/falls back
Date: Sun Feb 16 2020 - 16:40:37 EST
From: Tudor Ambarus <tudor.ambarus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Fallback" in one word is a noun. "Fall back" is two separate words,
a verb and an adverb. Use the latter.
Signed-off-by: Tudor Ambarus <tudor.ambarus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
drivers/spi/spi-mem.c | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/drivers/spi/spi-mem.c b/drivers/spi/spi-mem.c
index e5a46f0eb93b..3c46747bacb1 100644
@@ -487,7 +487,7 @@ static ssize_t spi_mem_no_dirmap_write(struct spi_mem_dirmap_desc *desc,
* This function is creating a direct mapping descriptor which can then be used
* to access the memory using spi_mem_dirmap_read() or spi_mem_dirmap_write().
* If the SPI controller driver does not support direct mapping, this function
- * fallback to an implementation using spi_mem_exec_op(), so that the caller
+ * falls back to an implementation using spi_mem_exec_op(), so that the caller
* doesn't have to bother implementing a fallback on his own.
* Return: a valid pointer in case of success, and ERR_PTR() otherwise.