ä 2020å2æ20æ GMT+08:00 äå2:44:03, Huacai Chen <chenhuacai@xxxxxxxxx> åå:
Hi, all,Resend as MIPS List rejected the previous mail.
I suggest Jiaxun Yang to be the new Linux/MIPS maintainer because of
the following reasons:
1. He is familiar with Linux kernel & MIPS architecture.
2. He is active and has already contributed many patches.
3. He is not an employee of any corporation, so people can expect him
to be neutral.
4. He is young and has enough free time to follow the mainstream
5. His English is good and is willing to maintain a good level of
communication with other contributors.
Jiaxun, what's your opinion?
Thanks for your recommendation.
It's my pleasure to take this duty if I'm eligible.
I have experience in MIPS chips and have already involved in some review processes.
i.e.loongson, Ingenic/MediaTek & etc.
As what Huacai has said, I'm a pure contributor from community,
which means I will able to be neutral to MIPS family members.
[Also added Yunqiang Su to Cc list as he is the
only current MIPS company employee I know.]