Re: PCI device function not being enumerated [Was: PCMCIA not working on Panasonic Toughbook CF-29]

From: Michael .
Date: Sat Feb 22 2020 - 13:15:13 EST

Hi Bjorn, yes this is still unfixed.
I'm sorry that I haven't been able to pursue this but the weather in
Australia has been horrendous since October last year. Your proposals
sound good but are way beyond my knowledge and skill level to
implement. I, and my friends, are happy to help in any way we can.
Cheers.
Michael.

P.S. I apologise for the double reply