@ X (was: Fair Source Philosophy, Low-Jitter)

From: Ywe Caerlyn
Date: Thu Feb 01 2024 - 12:02:44 EST

Yes, further iterating the background philosophy, it seems we get a polarisation Right of LSD culture, which seems to be a semibuddhistic self-destruction philosophy, to understand LGOD. (These are terms fitted to this, as I tried to be correct in this culture myself growing up.)

And what is wrong with LSD Culture: Lord Paradox.

Understanding this, one moves on to Iclam, and a correct translation of the Quran, and Tio, The Great The Good.

Where today, satellite gods, are more forbidden than amanita.

The culture will iterate to @ X, so everything can be designed that way, and is a bit similar to CMOS if anyone can remember that, with modus operandi accordingly.

Leaving the labour party the clear winner, politically, for fair source.

-Peace!
Ywe Cærlyn
https://www.youtube.com/@Labour_Party_Digital