@ X (was fair source)

From: Ywe Caerlyn
Date: Sun Feb 04 2024 - 03:22:52 EST

Yes, my test channel is now Ban Bukhari.

https://www.youtube.com/@Labour_Party_Digital/

This is also labour party politics as allegory.
The Marine Hu symbol also is good for understanding symbol correct allegories. Hamas does not want you to know about this.

Where Breivik (the masskiller) has been associated with Labour Party politics, and we do not want that association. Instead we want a correct association to Hamas, who particulary use the Bukhari book, as a swine eating allegory. This contradicts the Halal principle of Iclam, and "Hamas" covers this over.

This were Breiviks "spiritual" tutors. (And Osama Bin Laden, earlier).

-Get your Fair Source politics going in the best way, from this angle.

Peace.
Ywe Cærlyn.