RE: vger Facilities Management Contacts

From: Emma Conner
Date: Tue Feb 06 2024 - 07:31:15 EST

Hi,

Just wanted to make sure you received my last email regarding a
customized list of Real Estate decision makers below. I’m looking to
find the right person who looks after your marketing and lead generation.

We help companies grow sales revenue with our highly targeted email
lists directly sourced.

Please let us know your target industries and job titles so we can send
you the numbers of contacts.

Regards,
Emma

Emma Conner| Marketing Consultant