@ X Philosophy, LEL / Гу (Was Fair Source, Low Jitter)

From: Ywe Caerlyn
Date: Wed Feb 07 2024 - 07:01:34 EST

A last iteration on philosophy. Lel can be used for italic script, and Гу for russian as I said.

Lel also separates references to it out of the name Linux aswell. The name Linux has been debated, often for ego-reasons not suitable, and also really references to what is Lel.

This is the best thing to do.

I support more use of Rust as I said in my previos post, it all is low jitter centric for an optimal mail system, which also is optimal for gamers (which I am not particulary related to myself, but it will be so.)

Researchers will have theirs, gamers will have theirs, and it all supports a Fair Source system, and optimal Labour Party politics, with referance basis in The Kuran.

This has been going for quite some time now, and I have been a mascot for this in the 90s, and did research on philosophy later. And combine it all now.

Go against it and you are Into Deep Impact. https://youtu.be/ZdF2LDerwvo

-Peace!